Whether you are on the hunt for a Christmas gift, a special outfit for yourself on Christmas Day or thinking about your summer wardrobe, Fremantle offers Perth's best open-air shopping experience.
Comfy sandals will take you from brunch, to the beach and out for a 'Christmas cheers' in the sunshine. Linen fabrics from Naked Gypsy and beautiful handmade jewellery from Collab will have you feeling cool and relaxed as you finish shopping for the perfect gifts for your loved ones and find a moment to spoil yourself.
If you are looking for a distinctly Fremantle gift then Collab at the Fremantle Markets can help you out with coasters, prints and journals that celebrate the port city. South Beach Boardies have colourful patterns and prints and are independent and ethical.
As we approach the New Year, you might be setting yourself a resolution a try new things or find a hobby - why not pop in to Yarns on Collie or Oz Australia and grab something crafty to inspire you.
There is no better place to shop with coffee stops, fresh air, stunning heritage buildings, ocean glimpses and a variety of boutiques to suit every style.
Pictured: Kooringal Australia Safari Cypress hat ($49.95) – Oz Australia, Silver Lining Donna shoes ($169.95) - Paul Carroll, Agata Glitter colottes ($159.95) – Paul Carroll, The Italian Closet white linen cami ($69.96) – Naked Gypsy at Fremantle Markets, Iris Maxi linen pant ($89.95) – Naked Gypsy at Fremantle Markets, Silk kimono ($49) – Naked Gypsy at Fremantle Markets, Djaro natural tan bag ($35) – Collab at Fremantle Markets, The Atelierista of Love earrings ($30 ea) – Collab at Fremantle Markets, KOR bangle ($95) – Collab at Fremantle Markets.
Pictured: Murra Wolka returning boomerang craft kit ($24.95) – Oz Australia, Banksia Gift Australia aroma pods ($89.99) – Oz Australia, R.M. Williams Chinchilla boots ($635) – Oz Australia, Akubra Cattleman hat ($198) – Oz Australia, Birch Garden Party fabric ($23.50) – Yarns on Collie, Knit Pro knitting needles ($18.90) – Yarns on Collie, RIOS Malabrigo extra fine marino wool ($25.95) – Oz Australia, Beechies candles ($16 ea) – Collab at Fremantle Markets, Braw Paper Co coasters ($11 ea) – Collab at Fremantle Markets, Braw Paper Co journal ($12) – Collab at Fremantle Markets, picture & frame ($29) – Collab at Fremantle Markets, Lisa Gardner botanical resin earrings ($70 ea) – Collab at Fremantle Markets, Men’s Surfer Boardies Cocky ($90) – South Beach Boardies, Men’s Stretchy Trunks Dingo Took My Boardies ($80) – South Beach Boardies.
A little about the stores
- Fremantle Markets – Naked Gypsy, South Terrace. A bohemian lifestyle store, full of fashion, homewares, gifts, jewellery and casual wear.
- Fremantle Markets – Collab. Australian by Design, South Terrace. A collection of beautifully crafted Australian designed gifts, homewares and fashion.
- Paul Carroll Shoes, 26 Queen Street. A unique and exclusive range of footwear, established as Australia’s leading footwear stockists.
- Oz Australia, 56 Market Street. Offering a huge range of Australian brands across apparel, accessories, footwear, giftware and oilskin products including Akubra hat, RM Williams, Ugg Australia, Rip Curl and Barmah.
- South Beach Boardies, 11a William Street. An independent, ethical, South Freo family business offering a range of men, women and children’s beach wear.
- Yarns on Collie, 19 Collie Street. A broad range of knitting and crochet yarns, patterns, needles, hooks, haberdashery, needlework, tapestry and embroidery threads as well as Australian themed craft and quilting fabrics.